Monday, June 28, 2010

Toy Story 3

On Saturday Dustin and I took Elijah to see the new Toy Story movie. Elijah loves Toy Story, so he was thrilled to go see the new movie. This was Eli's first time seeing a movie since he has been old enough to remember. We got Elijah the little kiddie combo box as a snack to help keep him occupied during the movie. It came with a small Icee, popcorn and a candy treat. Elijah sat and sipped his Icee the whole movie, but he was so into the movie that he did not even eat the popcorn or the candy. He was so great during the movie, Dustin and I had a great time just watching him enjoy the show! I can't wait for the next Disney movie to come out so we can take him to see that one too.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh I am so excited to take the boys to Toy Story. It will be their first time to the theater, and I can't wait! I think we are going to go during the week early in the day so we won't have big crowds in case they decide they don't like it.
I am glad it went so well for you!