Friday, June 4, 2010

8 Months!

Well, I am officially 8 months pregnant this week! It is amazing how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I felt like I was pregnant forever with Elijah, and this one seems like I should still only be a few months along. I feel like I am already mostly prepared for the baby to come though. It is nice that I already have all of the big important stuff to reuse from Elijah. Really the only things I have had to buy have been clothes, and well, who doesn't like buying little girl clothes! LOL Between my own shopping, and Erin and my parents going shopping, this little girl has enough adorable clothes to get her through the first six months! Poor Elijah, his closet has been taken over by frilly pink and purple clothes. He doesn't seem to mind though, he can already appreciate "pretty" things! I feel very blessed at how smoothly this pregnancy has gone for me. I really have no complaints. This baby really was given to me at a time when I needed her the most. I was having a pretty tough time and was quite depressed when I got pregnant with her, and I know that she has helped me become a happier person already. There is a part of me though that I know will not fully relax and enjoy her until I can hold her in my arms. Luckily I will be able to do that in just a few short weeks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Liz, you look GREAT!!! Really, you are an adorable pregnant lady. I love it!
I am so glad that this pregnancy is going well for you. It would be hard to have a rough pregnancy when you already have a little one you have to take care of.
P.S. I am a little jealous you get to buy cute pink things. I live in a sea of blues, browns and greens.