Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Awesome Husband!

The last few years I have been collecting nativities. I have several of the big nativities that have all of the pieces with the stable and everything, and then I have several of the small nativites that are just the "holy family." A couple of months ago I saw this nativity in a store by our house and I mentioned it to Dustin. Ever since then I have found "reasons" to go into that store to make sure that they still had it. Well, last week Dustin bought it for me! I love it! It is so pretty that I have decided that I am going to leave it out all year. I figure that since it is not really a traditional nativity, it is more of just a pretty religious piece, I can get away with it. So yeah, I put it on the mantle of my fireplace.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That nativity is absolutely beautiful. You do have a wonderful husband! I am glad that you were able to get the one you love.