Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Waiting on the Bus

Yesterday Dustin came to the bus stop with us and experienced "waitin' on the bus" first hand. According to Dustin we are hilarious, so he took pictures to document how awesome and hilarious we are. I had always thought we looked pretty okay standing there on the curb. But now that I have seen these pictures, I understand why everyone who drives by smiles and chuckles. We look like quite the ragamuffins! I am sure Dustin is thankful that he doesn't have to be seen "waitin' on the bus" with us every morning!




3 comments:

Karen said...

I don't see a ragamuffin among you. I think you look pretty good. Emme does need her shoes on the right feet though LOL

auntieerin said...

You guys are the cutest little family! If I didn't know you and I drove by while you were waitin' on the bus, I would smile too. It would make my day! Seriously, you guys are awesome.

Emily said...

I agree with your mom and Erin, I think you all look perfect! I am impressed that the kids are all dressed!