Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Embry Elizabeth


Emme has recently started speaking in complete sentences. It is awesome to be able to understand what she is saying. The things that she says and the way she says them are hilarious. Emme has a somewhat deep little voice, and she talks like a gangster. A gangster who follows everything she says with the Bollywood head wiggle. She makes me giggle all the time. Some of my favorite things that she says are:
"Where you at mom!? I look for you and I not see you." (she says this to me about a thousand times each morning while Elijah is at school)

"Elijah! He step on me!" (said while very passionately acting it out)

"I poop my pants!" (Emme likes to yell this when it isn't true because she likes to giggle at me when I start to freak out)

"Mom! You poop your pants!" (yelled pretty much anytime other people are listening)

"Auntie N! What you doing at your house?" (Emme asks Erin this every morning over and over again)

"Where Grandpa at, I know he home somewhere?" (Emme talked to grandpa on the phone one morning before he left for work, and now she is convinced he is always home hiding from her.)

"When Dad coming home mom? He miss me very much. I think he need me hug him tight." (Emme says this all day while checking out the window to see if Dustin is home)

"I miss Lijah very much Mom. And I know he probably miss me too" (said every morning when Elijah excitedly leaves her at the bus stop)

I love Emme! Everyday is an adventure with her. She is a feisty, opinionated and extremely stubborn little girl. But she is also extremely kind and very loving. She worships Elijah and she loves her baby Dideon. She is a huge Daddy's girl, she waits all day for him to come home. She gives the BEST hugs! Her hugs are second only to her daddy's hugs, and I think that is just because she isn't as big and can't squeeze as hard as him yet. Emme is a beautiful little girl inside and out, and we love her just the way she is.


4 comments:

Andrew said...

That's awesome!!

Next time we're together I might join her:

"Liz! You poop your pants!"

Karen said...

Emme, you warm Grandma's heart. And make me giggle too.

Lily said...

you go girlfriend

Emily said...

That is so cute! What a little doll! I love that she has so much personality! I really hope one day we can get our kids together, I think they would have so much fun!