Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Trying to Crawl

The last few weeks Gideon has decided that the only way he wants to lay is on his tummy. He has also realized that if he wants to keep up with his kids, he needs to be able to move. All day he lays in what I call his "surfing" position. He lifts his head and arms and then just kicks and kicks his little legs. It is really funny to watch! He has figured out how to roll and how to spin. So, he doesn't stay in one spot anymore. I will lay him down and then walk away for just a few minutes and when I turn back around he is several feet from where I left him. I am both excited and not so excited about Gideon crawling. But I know it will make him, Elijah and Emme very happy!
 
Elijah loves to sit across from Gideon and try to get him to come to him
 


Gideon is very happy and determined 
 "Surfing position"
Lift those arms and then kick, kick, kick those legs.

 
 


1 comment: