Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sleeping Baby


I have been saying for weeks now that I need to move Gideon into his crib in Elijah's room. But I just haven't yet. It is hard for me to let my babies go! It finally reached the point the other day though, that I decided that I want to have my room back. So today, I made the switch. And so far so good! Elijah and Gideon sucessfully took a nap together! Yay! Oh, and Gideon has apparently decided that he is a belly sleeper! It scares me to death that he wants to do that. He has slept on his side from moment one, and I guess it was only a matter of time before he just rolled right over. I can't blame him though, belly sleeping is the most comfortable!

2 comments:

Karen said...

What an adorable picture.

Emily said...

Thomas would sleep on his tummy as well...I tried to put him on his back, and he wouldn't have it.

I love baby sleeping pictures, he is just so cute!