Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Pretty Room Emme"

The last few months Erin and I have been working on making Emme's room really pretty for her. Emme loves it. The other night I was putting her to bed and she flew her arms up in the air and said "pretty room Emme. Pretty butterfries, pretty bed, pretty animals!" This is Emme's pretty room...


Emme's "pretty, pretty bed"

Erin drew these pictures from The Paper Bag Princess

My mom helped me make Emme's name

A pretty princess quote by President Uchtdorf and some "butterfries"
*I am still working on the boys room. Hopefully it will be done in a few weeks*

4 comments:

John and Carmen said...

So pretty!! I love her room.

auntieerin said...

I love it! Everything goes so perfectly together. I am so excited to see my pictures hanging up! Dustin did an awesome job framing them. I especially love Gideon's little head in the bottom of the third picture. So cute!

Emily said...

I love it! What a perfect room, and it is even better that she loves it!

Karen said...

'Pretty room Emme' is beautiful.