Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Potty Time!


Last month I started potty training Emme. She was doing really well and I almost had her ready for big girl undies. But then, I had Gideon. The three weeks after Gideon was born I really did not work with Emme at all. So this last week we have really been tryng. I decided this weekend that we were just going to put Emme in big girl panties! So far she has been doing really great. We have had some accidents but we have also had many successes! We think she is doing awesome. Especially since she isn't even 2 yet! Go Emme!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yea Emme!!!! You are such a big girl.

auntieerin said...

Emme is doing awesome with potty training! She is such a big girl! And like you said, she isn't even two yet. I am so proud of her. I'm so proud of you too, Liz. :)