Monday, May 28, 2012

6 Weeks!




Gideon is 6 weeks old today! Gideon is a sweet little baby, and he is full of smiles. Gideon has a very serious almost angry expression most of the time but he really is a happy little dude. He smiles and giggles all the time. He is able to kind of control his hands now, and the kids love when he touches their faces while they talk to him. He is an amazing sleeper and a great eater. Gideon LOVES when Emme and Elijah sing to him and he even tries to sing with them. He has proven to be a good little traveler, both in the car and in adjusting to the new environment.

5 comments:

Lily said...

I miss my friends at the park......tell Gideon he can come to but he has to smile.....:( lol

auntieerin said...

Gideon is a beautiful baby. He does have a serious expression most of the time, but I think it is because he watches and studies everything so closely. He likes to be talked to and he is full of smiles. I'm glad I got to meet him last week. I miss you guys already!

dancer said...

Such cute kids! Briley and Emme do the same huge grin for pics : ) Love you guys!

Emily said...

What beautiful children! I love all the pictures.

Karen said...

He does love to study everyone. I'm glad he's not hitting himself in the face anymore. LOL