Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Every mother's day I think about how lucky I am to be a mom. I have been blessed with three of the most beautiful children. From the moment I knew I was pregnant with Elijah, he has given the greatest amount of joy. My Embry, she is the light and laughter of my life. I had a very hard pregnancy with Emme. I did not want to get attached to her at all in case I lost her. Once she was born though I loved her instantly. Gideon has been the best unexpected gift of my life. He was my easiest pregnancy and so far he has been my best baby. I am grateful everyday that I have the children I have. I am grateful for Dustin and the love he gives to me and our kids.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Liz - you have a great outlook on life. Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom.

Emily said...

I am grateful for you, cousin!

Happy Mother's day. YOu are a great example to me.

Karen said...

I agree with Andrew, your kids are very lucky to have you.