Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Four Weeks Old!

Embry was four weeks old on Sunday. She had a doctors appointment on Monday and she now weighs 9lbs 12oz and is 22in long. Embry is a very happy and content baby. She is a great sleeper and is still only waking up twice at night to eat. She is awake alot more during the day now, which is really fun. She always has a smile for Elijah. She tries to giggle, but it really just sounds like a funny wheez. She loves to be held sitting up so she can look around, and she enjoys tummy time. It is hard to believe that Emme has only been with us for such a short time. It feels like she has always been a part of our family. We feel very blessed to have her with us.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad that things are going well. Embry is just precious. I love her legs and her checks.
In her picture, she looks so big, and then I looked at her stats, and Thomas was over 10 lbs when he was born. Ummm...I can't belive something that big was a newborn.

Keena said...

She is SO cute! Thanks for the update!!

Karen said...

Emme is so beautiful, and in a very cute outfit too. I like her little smile in the picture too.

auntieerin said...

What a cutie! It's too bad we haven't been able to get a picture of her when she's really smiling because she does have a very pretty smile. She's cute and she knows it. I love the color of her hair too. Good thing you're coming here for Labor day because Auntie Erin is definitely needing some Eli and Emme time. Liz, you can come too, but only cuz Emme is on the boob! haha. You know I'm joking- I never turn down Tinkofef time. :)

dancer said...

I wish I could squeeze her squishy cheeks and thighs! She's adorable!