Monday, August 30, 2010

Eijah is 2 1/2 Years Old

Elijah had his 2 1/2 year old check-up today. He is 37in tall and he weighs 26.5lbs. Elijah is quite the talker these days, and both Dustin and I can understand him. Even other people can understand about 90% of what he says now. He loves to have books read to him and his favorites right now are The Paperbag Princess and The Color Kittens. Elijah likes to take books to bed with him at night, and he usually ends falling asleep with open books all over his body. He loves his Toy Story and M. Potato Head toys. Elijah definately has his terrible two year old moments, but overall he is a GREAT kid, and Dustin and I know how easy we have it. We are very proud of the little man he has grown it.

3 comments:

Lily said...

Color Kittens! that was my favorite forever, how cool is that.

Karen said...

I LOVE boys in ties, and Elijah looks so handsome.

auntieerin said...

He is growing up so fast and his looks have changed so much just in the past year. He's not a baby anymore- he is such a handsome little boy! He is much easier to understand now, and I love talking to him. He is so smart and has a huge vocabulary. Much to my horror, I suppose that watching "great" shows like 'Wonder Pets' has been beneficial to his speech development. I love listening to him sing along with the songs, even though they are totally obnoxious. I knew he would like the Paper Bag Princess- we'll have to get him other Robert Munsch books. He definitely needs to own Thomas' Snowsuit and that one about the kid who colors on her dad. Those ones are so great!