Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Elijah at 2 weeks old Emme at 2 weeks old It is funny when Emme was first born I thought she looked just like Elijah as a newborn. But after about two weeks, I think they already look very different from each other. I think the biggest difference is that Emme is quite a bit darker than Eli was and still is. Also Elijah was full of smiles as a newborn, and Emme has more of a permanant scowl. She does smile and she is a very happy baby, but she does scowl 90% of the time. Dustin and I haven't been able to decide which one of us she looks the most like, but we both agree that she is quite the combination. Both she and Eli are combinations, but I think that they got opposite features.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can never tell what baby looks like what parent. It is just a disfunction I have.
They are adorable, and I love the pictures with Dustin, he looks so happy to be a dad!

Brian said...

clearly a very proud dad.. Dustin. What a beautiful family. See you guys soon.
Love PopPop