Friday, July 23, 2010

Embry Elizabeth Coffman born 7/22/2010

Embry is here!!!
Waiting for Embry to arrive...
Embry joined us at 4:02pm. She was 8lbs 11oz, 20.5"long (I originally misunderstood, and told everyone she was 21.5"), with a head circumference of 36cm, a few bruises, and a good head of hair. Liz was VERY excited to hold her little girl.
Eli seemed to embrace his role as "Big Brother" very quickly. He just watched her, held her hand, and petted her head. For her part, Embry was very content to just look up at her big brother. Hopefully this will last...
Mother and daughter are doing extremely well, and will be headed home by 4pm today.
I will then relinquish my posting duties back to Liz--she does a MUCH better job anyway!
We love you all!!!
p.s. check back soon for some cute video of Eli holding Emme.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh congrats! I love her name, and think it is perfect. I can't wait to see more pictures. I am glad that Eli has taken to her!
Love you guys!

jasonandjodie said...

What a cute name! I'm glad that she's here and everyone's doing well. I'm so excited for your family. Way to go Liz - you're amazing!

Lily said...

I came, I enjoyed, I yearned and I'll do it again & again today, tomorrow and the next.....lol Love you, Miss everyone Nana LILY