Sunday, July 11, 2010

Elijah's Big Boy Bed

The last four days/nights Elijah has been sleeping in his big boy bed. He has done really well with it so far. He still tries to sneak out of his bed when we first put him in there, but it hasn't taken more than a few times of telling him to get back in bed for him to stay there. I have to say that it is pretty funny to wake up because I hear him running from his room to ours in the morning as oppossed to him calling for me from his crib. He has been coming into our room all proud of himself in the morning, and saying "morning mama, I got you!" It is funny! I also think it is amazing that he can take up so much room in a full size bed!

2 comments:

Keena said...

He is so cute!!! And like all of you we're waiting anxiously for his new little sister to arrive. We are thinking about you here in Cedar City.

Emily said...

I love that he has surrounded himself with SpongeBob stuff.
What cute pictures!