Sunday, May 30, 2010

The New Zoo

On Saturday we took Elijah to a county zoo that is about 20 minutes from our house. The zoo is small, but it was really nice. It has a small children's zoo where Elijah was able to feed some goats, and Elijah had a great time. There is also a fun Giraffe exhibit where you can feed the giraffes crackers. Unfortunately though Elijah was too afraid to feed them. So Dustin held Elijah and Eli watched as he fed the giraffes. Elijah's favorite part of the zoo were the monkeys. He loves monkeys!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun trip. That looks like a great zoo. Eli is very brave to feed the goats.
Liz, I am so excited that you only a have a few weeks left. I can't believe how quickly it is going by. BTW, July Due dates are the best, and July babies are even better! So I will hope that you do not go over your due date...

Karen said...

I'm so glad he wasn't afraid of the goats. I think they're a bit intimidating when they know you're going to feed them. Good for Eli!!!

AuntieErin said...

I love the first picture on this post- he is so adorable. Seems like you guys had a good time- we'll have to take him to Lincoln Park or Brookfield Zoo this summer. He would love the open monkey exhibits that they have at Brookfield. Besides, I am anxious to go back and visit "the hungry lion".