Monday, May 24, 2010

Family

I am very grateful to be able to live here in Green Bay. I feel blessed that Dustin has a good job that he enjoys and that enables him to provide for Elijah, the baby and I so that we can live comfortably and so that I can be a stay at home mom. I also feel very blessed that I can live so close to my family. It is nice that all of my immediate family and some of my extended family live within only a few hours of us. I am especially grateful for this blessing because for the two and a half years before we moved to Green Bay we were over 13 hours away from them, and I missed them immensely. I am very happy that through divine circumstances we ended up where we are, and I look forward to where we will be in the future. I hope that we will be able to live near family (either Dustin's or mine) wherever we are sent to next. The comfort and support of having any family nearby is a great thing and is something that I am glad that Elijah can experience now, and hopefully will be able experience in the future.

No comments: