Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween in Lake Villa

The kids and I went down to Lake Villa and spent Halloween with the Tuggles and "that Allen." Allen was kind enough to take all of theses pictures for us. "That Allen" did a great job!



Great Grandma Charlesworth dressed up as a clown for the Trunk or Treat. She looked adorable, but my kids were too afraid to go near for about 20 minutes! lol 




All three of my kids were unsure about all of the people at the party. They spent the first part of the party cuddling on Grandma and Grandpa. But by the trick or treating they were doing better.

Emme enjoyed playing some of the games

Elijah was very excited about the trick or treating...

as was Gideon! He wouldn't even let me help him carry his bucket when it got to heavy for him. He just dragged/pushed it back to Grandpa's door.

Two Batmans and a Tangled Princess!

Gideon loved dumping his candy bucket all over his body, just like McScrooge and his money, and then putting back in the bucket and repeating over and over again! I think all three kids were overwhelmed by all of the candy. They don't get very many sweets usually, so they have been really good about not eating all of their buckets. I have to remind them that they have the candy! I think we will have this candy until Christmas again this year.


3 comments:

Liz said...

Halloween with little kids is so much fun! Every time I see one of those Pumpkin candy buckets, I am going to think of Gideon dumping his candy out all over himself over and over again. He is too funny! We should have taken a video of it.

Liz said...

Hey Tink! You are logged in as me! Lol

Karen said...

Once the kids got over being intimidated by all the people they didn't know they really seemed to have a good time. The games the youth of the ward did were very fun. The trick or treating was the best. I'm so glad you came down and spent the weekend with us.