Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gideon is 18 Months Old

Gideon is 18 months old today! Gideon is a silly little guy. He loves Mickey Mouse and he loves to do the Hot Dog Dance with his stuffed Mickey. Gideon is still a very happy little dude, but he does have a bit of a temper that comes out when he is tired or hungry. He loves to initiate wrestling matches with his brother and sister. He says a few words now, and he definitely has figured out how to make you understand his wants and demands. My favorite saying that he has is when he says "I so sad," when he is crying or fussing. It is hilarious! I am excited for Gideon to get to start nursery at church this coming Sunday.We love having Gideon in our family. Since the day he was born, he has been a joy and a blessing! We love our little Giderman. 




2 comments:

auntieerin said...

Oh my gosh, this kid is so freaking cute! Gideon is awesome! He definitely fits so perfectly into your family. I think it is hilarious that he likes to start fights and I know this is mean, but I think it is hysterical to hear him and Emme yelling at each other when Liz and I are on the phone. It was a sad day for Emme when Gideon realized that he can be just as loud as she is and that he can take her down! Too funny! These are good pics of him, Liz. I'm glad to see he loves the camera as much as Emme and Elijah do!

Karen said...

It seems like just yesterday that you was a newborn and all Elijah and Emme wanted to do was hold you. There's no holding you now. You are everywhere, under the table eating peanut butter sandwiches, dancing with Mickey Mouse, and watching Wreck It Ralph. You are one cute kid, both physically and your personality. You've always been such a good cuddler. Your hugs are awesome. Love you Gideon.