Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Cast is Off!

After three long weeks, Emme finally has her cast off! Emme isn't 100% yet, her leg is still pretty stiff and she is pretty afraid to put all of her weight on it. But, the doctor said that hopefully in the next few days she will be back to her old self. Emme was very, very excited about being able to take a real bath last night. She and Mama both were pretty done with her having to have sponge baths and washing her hair over the side of the tub. I think we are all excited to be able to leave the house more now that I won't have to carry two kids at once. For the last three weeks it has been quite the ordeal just to go to the grocery store! We are very thankful that Emme's leg healed quickly, and that she is no longer in any pain. Hopefully this will be Emme's one and only broken bone! 



1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so glad Emme got her cast off. I bet Mama was smiling pretty big too. I'm sure she'll be running around in no time.