Monday, May 20, 2013

My Little Navigator

Every morning Elijah asks me what we are going do that day. Today, I told him that we are going to take the Tahoe out for a drive through town and up on the highway, and then we are going to practice parking. I expected him to be upset, but he was way excited. He told me, "awesome mom! Don't worry I will get us home without getting us lost and I will look out the windows for you to make sure you don't hurt the car." He is such a goober! The sad thing is that he is way better at directions than I am. There have been several times when I have been "misplaced" and he knew where we were and how to get home. Needless to say, I feel very comfortable with Elijah as my navigator!

1 comment:

auntieerin said...

Wow Liz, imagine my shock to hear that you are a crappy navigator and that even your 5 year old can do a better job! I have such fond memories of that late night adventure after a Backstreet Boys concert when we took the scenic route through the WORST part of Chicago. I can't remember how we got lost....hmmm....