Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kisses From Angels

A few years ago Elijah asked me where the moles on his body came from. I told him that they were kisses from angels, and that the angels must have loved him very much. A few days ago the kids discovered that Gideon has a tiny little mole on his forehead. Emme asked me why the boys had moles and she didn't. I told that just because she doesn't have any now, doesn't mean she won't get some later. And that I was sure that she would. Elijah told her "I guess the angels just didn't love you as much as they loved me and Gideon." What a nice big brother Elijah is! Lol

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sweet story

Emily said...

That is so funny! I love how kids come up with such awesome answers!

auntieerin said...

At least Elijah was kind enough to be honest with Emme. Seriously Liz, why do you think I have more moles than you do? :)