Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Carmie!

My best friend Carmie's birthday is today! Carmie and I met over 10 years ago at our lovely place of work Partypro, and we have talked to or texted each other pretty much everyday since. Carmen made working there bearable for me. Even when we were having a bad day, we still managed to have fun. And I gotta hand it to her because she outlasted me there. Well done, well done! That  deserves a shout out. Holla! Lol My friend Carmie is one of the strongest most determined people that I know. She has been in Mexico away from her family for almost five months. I know that I wouldn't be able to be away from my family that long. Dustin and I have been apart at the longest for 10 days, and I barely made it. Carmen is by far a stronger person than I am. I know that what she is doing is the best thing for her family. My hat is off to you Carmie! You are amazing! I love you! I wish I was there to sing to you, but this will have to do: (I know you can imagine my beautiful voice)  You've had a birthday shout hooray! We want to sing to you today! One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday (clap) to You!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Carmie Dear. . . We hope you'll be able to come home soon. We love you, Dave and Kay