Sunday, July 22, 2012

Embry Elizabeth


Embry Elizabeth is 2! It is amazing how fast the last two years have gone by. When I found out that Emme was a girl, I was really nervous. I cried and cried because I didn't think that I could be a good mom to a girl. Elijah had been so easy for me, and so I really wanted another boy. I am so glad that we do not get to pick, because I wouldn't trade being Emme's mom for anything in the world.
Emme is a Daddy's girl. Everyday around 3 she starts hovering around the windows waiting for "Daddy home." Emme is so fun to be around. She is hilarious and crazy! Emme truly is like a little whirl wind. Emme loves to dance and sing and she knows the words to all of the songs on my ipod. Emme is an amazing little sister. She loves Elijah so much! She found a picture of Elijah from when he was about her age, and she insists on sleeping with it every night. It is all crumpled and worn, but she loves it. She loves her "Eli-ah!" Emme has also taken to Gideon. She always wants to make him happy and she has taken it upon herself to make sure that I feed him on time! Emme gives the best hugs! When she hugs you, you can tell she is loving you with all of her heart. Emme is a beautiful girl inside and out. We are so lucky that we were blessed to have her as a part of family for the last two years.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Emme is truly a sweetheart. She absolutely loves and cares for the people around her. And she is beautiful to boot.