Friday, July 6, 2012

Awesome Memories

The last few days I have had the song "wherever you will go" by The Calling stuck in my head. I love The Calling! I went to itunes and searched The Calling and in the suggested artists they listed Vertical Horizon and Tonic! I love them too! Yeah, needless to say the kids and I had a dance party with some oldies but goodies. It was awesome! Reminded me of sitting in traffic on the way home from hawthorne mall in Erin's old beater blue car in 100 degree heat with no AC. We didn't mind though because we singing our hearts out and eating candy from the candy store! Love you Tink!_

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love dance parties, singing parties, and memories with sisters!

auntieerin said...

We had some good times in that car. It was sad when it finally died. :( I'm so glad the kids had a good time dancing to the old music we love. I love you, Fef!