Friday, September 24, 2010

Embry is 2 Months Old

Yesterday Emme had her two month doctor appointment and we were able to find out how big she is. Emme is now 11lb 2oz and she is 23 1/4in long. She is right at the middle of the percentiles for her weight and the size of her head. She is on the long side for length. Dustin and I are so used to how long and SKINNY Elijah was as a baby, and still is, that we think Emme is positively chubby (in a good baby way of course). So when the doctor told me yesterday that she is very long and skinny for a baby her age, I realized how warped our perception of what a normal baby looks like is. LOL We think Emme is beautiful and we are so happy everyday that she joined our family 9 weeks ago.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Emme is just beautiful. We had the same experience- Jack was so skinny and Thomas was so chubby. Both are cute but chubby babies have the cute checks and thighs!

Liz, thanks for the comment. It is so true about kids. I think they can do anything. These kids are amazing!

Keena said...

Emme is adorable!! Love seeing a picture of her smiling! Love you guys!!

auntieerin said...

What a cutie! Wow! Her looks have already changed. She looks like a Tuggle! It's nice that you got a smile from her- she always looks so serious. I love the outfit she's wearing too! Totally adorable!

Lily said...

Oh I can't stand it, I'm gonna have to come squeeze me some Emme

Brian said...

Happy 2 month B-day Embry! can't wait to see you! pop pop

The Hunzikers said...

She is such a doll!!! How big was Eli at two months?? Our little gal will definitely not be anywhere near 11 lbs. at her two month so I am sure I will get a lecture if that is considered small.