Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great Days

Alright, so Monday and Tuesday of this week were really not good for me at all. I am blaming the bad moments that I have on the emotions of pregnancy though. I think Elijah realized that I really could not handle another not so good day this week, so he has been a great kid the last two days. Wednesday Eli took a 4 hour nap, woke up in a great mood, and still went to bed at 7:30. Today Eli woke up around 6:30 and still took another 4 hour nap! When he woke up we went to McDonald's for lunch. At McDonald's Eli ate half of a cheseburger, which is amazing because Eli never eats that much. After that I was so proud of the little man that we went to Toys R' Us and walked around. I love Toys R' Us, even as an adult it still makes me happy. I love toys, and I love getting Eli new puzzles and toys because then I can play with them too.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you've had some really good days. It's very different being preggers with # 2 isn't it? With all the sleeping and eating (that's so great!!) Elijah is doing he's probably going to shoot up soon. Maybe the growth will be in his waist so his pants will stay up. LOL Love you.