Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Camping

Last weekend Dustin took Elijah and I camping at a state park in the upper peninsula of Wisconsin. I have never had a good experience camping before, so I was not excited for this trip, especially since I am 6 1/2 months pregnant. But I was really trying to be positive for Dustin and Eli's sake. Amazingly I was very pleasantly surprised, Dustin did an awesome job preparing for everything and taking care of us while we were actually camping. Elijah had a great time camping, I think that he is going to be daddy's little camping buddy. I told Dustin that I would actually go camping again with him, which honestly is saying alot! LOL

3 comments:

Karen said...

Liz, I'm so glad that Dustin can give you a positive camping experience - your Dad and I sure didn't. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Eli is such a good helper!!!

Emily said...

Eli is so cute.
I am glad you had a good experience. Especially being so pregnant. That is amazing.
I am definitely NOT a camper. I wish that I could say that some of my dad's amazing camping skills rubbed off on me, but they did not.

Lily said...

you're a trooper Liz. Eli is such a big guy. wow