Friday, January 17, 2014

Emme is all Bundled Up!

Emme asked if she could go to the bus stop with Daddy today to get "Lijah." And because it wasn't -45 degrees outside,I got her bundled up and off they went. She was hilarious to get dressed. She fell over in the living room and just rolled from side to side saying "I can't get up, I can't get up" followed by "how am I supposed to bend in this stuff, ugh!" As difficult as Emme can be at times, it is moments like these that remind me how very, very grateful I am to have her as mine. My life would be far less joyful and a heck of a lot less exciting without her. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

Emme you are such a funny girl!!

auntieerin said...

Hey, she should just be grateful that you didn't stuff her into a one piece snowsuit like that kid on A Christmas Story. She can at least put her arms down! This also makes me think of one of my favorite kids stories of all time- Thomas' Snowsuit. Awesome!