Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!


Happy birthday to my Mom! Thank you for being an awesome mom. You and Dad ensured that I had an amazing childhood. I will always remember your silly songs, made up words and the trips to Claire's. Now that I am a mom myself, I think that I have a greater understanding of all the hard work and sacrifice that you put into Erin and I. Thank you!  Now, I get to see you as a grandma. And you are amazing.To quote Wreck-it- Ralph..."because if that little girl likes me, how bad can I be." I truly believe that dogs and kids are the best judges of character...and my kids love you! So..you are more than okay in our minds! Lol Love you Mom! 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, that's a good picture. I don't think there's a single wrinkle. Probably missing a few pounds too. My one wish in life was to be a good mom. So thank you for telling me that I didn't do too bad a job. My favorite thing I've ever done though is being a Grandma. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure.