Friday, November 1, 2013

Elijah's Pumpkin

We were late carving Elijah's pumpkin this year. Between everyone being sick and Dustin working some later hours, we finally carved Elijah's pumpkin on Halloween. Elijah and I scraped out the guts, which is a big deal for me seeing as how I HATE pumpkins of any kind. But I love Elijah, so on an empty stomach I sucked it up and did what needed to be done! Elijah drew the face on his pumpkin and then thankfully Dustin came home in time to carve it out. And poof! a Jack-o-lantern! Elijah did a great job!




3 comments:

Karen said...

Elijah did a GREAT job. So did Mama, 'cuz I know how you hate pumpkin guts.

auntieerin said...

Liz, you are a really good mom. I love Elijah too, but there is no way in the world that I would've scooped guts out of a pumpkin for him! So disgusting! It turned out awesome though!

Andrew said...

That's awesome! We're impressed with Eli's Jack-o-Lantern drawing skills