Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Elijah's friend Joey's mom hosted an Easter egg hunt at her house this afternoon. Elijah and Emme were very excited! They got to decorate Easter cookies, color an Easter picture and then hunt for the eggs. The little kids and the big kids were divided for the egg hunt and I went with Emme, so unfortunately I don't have many pictures of Elijah finding eggs. But I could definately tell that they both had a great time. We went to lunch with Daddy after the party, and then we came home to take a nap. Emme and Elijah both took a three hour nap! I think we should have an Easter egg hunt everyday!

2 comments:

auntieerin said...

How fun! It looks like both kids had a great time!

Karen said...

So much fun they both took naps afterward. Yea!! I'm glad they had such a wonderful time.