Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011 has been a fun year for us. We got to visit with the Tuggles in Illinois, Nana and Pop-Pop in New Jersey and the whole Coffman family at Andrew and Lacie's wedding. We moved into a bigger place in hopes of getting more room. Only to find out we are expecting a third little Coffman. We are all looking forward to meeting little Gideon in April. We have watched Elijah grow from this little guy... Into this little man! He has gotten quite the vocabulary the last few months, and he is just way fun to talk to. He is a great big brother to Emme and it is awesome to watch them interact. Emme has changed so much this year! She has grown from this little baby... Into this big girl! We have watched her change from a little bug on the floor who couldn't do anything fun, into a running and dancing crazy lady! LOL She has learned to sit, roll over, walk and to do the stairs. Now there is nowhere that is safe from the Miss Emmers! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Elijah and Emme together from 2011!

5 comments:

Emily said...

They have both changed so much this year! They are so cute, and I am excited for your little one to join your family.

Karen said...

It's amazing to look back at the year and see how much the kids have changed. Amazing also, to see that they have only gotten cuter. Happpy New Year!!

auntieerin said...

I love the pictures you chose of the two of them. It is amazing how much both of them have grown this year. Just a year ago, Emme was a baby! And Elijah amazes me with the vocabulary he has. Sometimes I forget I'm talking to a three year old! They are both such fun, sweet, and happy kids.

Dave said...

I love driving around with Elijah. I never want to turn on the radio because he is so fun to talk to. On our last trip to Walmart he asked me out of the blue, what kind of candy I like. I would tell him one of my favorite candies and he would make a comment like - Yah, I like M&M's too. So does Emme. And then he would say - What else? We spent ten minutes talking about one of our favorite topics - Candy! I am ammazed everytime I talk to him about the way he can communicate what he is thinking and feeling.

Lily said...

Some how I'd missed this post until today! Love all the pics how fun