Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Embry is 7 Months Old

Miss Emme is 7 months old today! Emme is a happy and content little girl. She rarely ever cries but when she does, it is very sad and pathetic. She has figured out that she can yell though and she uses that to get attention quite a bit. Emme tries and tries to crawl but she just can't get the hang of how she needs to move her legs. She can get up into the crawling position and then rock, but once she tries to move she face plants (or as Eli says she "bites the dust". She is an awesome roller though and can get to anywhere she wants to be that way. She can pull herself up to things, and she can stand there by herself. If you hold her hands she actually can walk, and she much prefers that to crawling or rolling.

7 comments:

Lily said...

Cutie, Nana misses you.......and I'm jealous of your top, does it come in my size?

auntieerin said...

My gosh, Emme is such a beautiful little girl. Besides Eli, she is the only baby that I have enjoyed being around because she is fun and happy. I love her headband by the way!

Karen said...

Hey Gorgeous! And what a happy girl. You look so good in the headband Auntie En made for you. I want to kiss those cheeks!

dancer said...

What a pretty girl!

Dave said...

I pull up these pictures at least every hour just to keep the happy feeling they give me going all day. I am the proudest Gradpa in the world!

Brian said...

what a cutie! Sure miss you guys.

jasonandjodie said...

She is so adorable! And I love those cheeks - perfect for little kisses!