Thursday, November 4, 2010

15 Weeks

Last night Emmme rolled over (on purpose) for the first time! For a few weeks, she has been able to roll onto her side and stay there so that she can watch Elijah. I actually thought that it would take her longer to roll to her tummy because she does like being on her side so much, has been sleeping on her side since she was about 5 weeks old. Then this morning and this afternoon she has rolled over onto her tummy several more times, and once she even rolled from her tummy to her back. She is getting to be so big! She is at the stage now where she reaches for everything and then she can actually put it in her mouth. It is fun to watch her focus in on things and then try to throw her body around to get them. She tries to dive right out of your arms sometimes! She is awake alot more during the day, which is way fun. She and Eli have more time to play now. She loves to play cars with Eli on his car rug. Eli is not always sure he likes her destructive way of playing, but he always gives her some cars that she can play with.

3 comments:

Lily said...

Aww, such a big girl.
I'm thinking I need to start 'baby' proofing my house for the rug rat invasion.

Emily said...

So adorable! I love that she and Eli play so well together.
What cute kids.

Keena said...

She is so fun! And I wish I could see them interact. I have to figure out how to get out to see you guys or get you guys out here to see us. I haven't seen you since Grandpa Dexter's funeral....which is before Dustin, Eli and Emme....I have so much catching up to do!