Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a Girl!

I am 5 1/2 months pregnant, and my due date is July 30th. We had an ultrasound this morning and we found out that we are going to have a baby girl! The doctor said that she looks perfect and everything is right at the stage that it should be. Dustin and I are thrilled and can't wait to meet her. I am not sure that Elijah really understands that he is going to have a little sister, but he does like to hug and kiss my belly and say that he is loving the baby. He also tries to see the baby through my belly button! LOL Luckily for me, this pregnancy has been great. I never had morning sickness or anything like that, which was awesome, and now I am into the stage where I just feel really good.

2 comments:

Emily said...

YEAH!!!! Liz and Dustin, I am so excited for you! I am so happy you are having a little girl, I am sure she is going to be just gorgeous! Little Eli is going to be a great big brother.

Keena said...

Congratulations!!!! You look great, Liz!