Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Visit With the Tuggles

This week we were able to go to Illinois to visit with my family. Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Erin had a great time spoiling Eli every moment. On Saturday my parents had 3 sets of my Aunts and Uncles over for a BBQ. It was great to see everybody and Eli loved all of the attention. Uncle Jerry and Aunt Kathy got to meet Eli, which was fun because Uncle Jerry introduced Dustin and I.
Eating a popsicle Uncle Jerry and Aunt Kathy Grandpa playing with Eli

3 comments:

Lily said...

Oh I'm so happy everyone got to meet Master Eli. Tell Uncle Jerry, Aunt Kathy and your family hi.

Emily said...

Man, I miss your family so much! They are awesome.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to come visit. I absolutely adore my nephew and I love you guys even more for creating him. I seriously love that kid so much! He is such a happy little ray of sunshine, which I usually find annoying in people, but I love it about him. I guess not all of Dustin's genes were recessive after all! We all know that he doesn't get the wake up happy with a smile attitude from his mommy! Haha! I love you guys!