Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shedd Aquarium

Eli and I at the huge coral reef tank Grandpa showing Eli the dolphins The dolphin show Eli and I riding on a sea turtle Grandma showing Eli all the pretty fish We went to the Shedd Aquarium while we were in Chicago. Eli got to ride both the train and a bus on the way there. He seemed to enjoy both, and was really good. I love the Shedd Aquarium, it is my favorite place to go in the city. Eli loved seeing all of the fish, whales and dolphins. It was a really nice family outing, and I think everyone had a great time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Geez, we had such an awesome time with you guys! I feel like we've been to the Shedd a million times, but this was definitely the best time ever! Eli is so curious and so smart; he amazes me. And Liz, I know you will treasure those bathroom memories as much as I will! Who needs a mother's lounge?Haha!