Liz (aka Fef) and Dustin (aka Funshine) were married September 16th 2006. Over the years Elijah, Embry, Gideon, and most recently Evelyn have joined our family.
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Happy Late Easter
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So I know this is mean, but I really love the pictures of Gideon crying. They're just so funny! Emme looks so pretty as always. And I love the boys in their matching ties. You even got Gideon's hair to lay down! They all look adorable!
3 gorgeous kids. I think this is the first time it's been recorded that Gideon cries. He's always so happy. Adorable though, just like his brother and sister.
2 comments:
So I know this is mean, but I really love the pictures of Gideon crying. They're just so funny! Emme looks so pretty as always. And I love the boys in their matching ties. You even got Gideon's hair to lay down! They all look adorable!
3 gorgeous kids. I think this is the first time it's been recorded that Gideon cries. He's always so happy. Adorable though, just like his brother and sister.
Post a Comment