Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Not So Exciting Adventures in Bus Riding Part 3

Thankfully this morning was alot calmer than yesterday. I did make the acquaintance of two very interesting ladies. Once, I realized that they were yelling friendly/helpful things at me from a few streets down, and I recovered from their somewhat surprising appearances, they were really nice and quite helpful. LOL

Embry did decide to throw a tantrum so that I would let her wear her snow boots in the 80 degree weather. I was not very excited about the idea, especially since she didn't have socks on. Ewwww! But she was determined and very happy with the outfit she had created...

Plus, let's face it she looks beautiful in anything she wears, Her little personality just shines out of her eyes!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I think those boots look pretty bomdotcom.

She does look cute in anything - it's true

auntieerin said...

Who wouldn't be pleased with an outfit like that? Emme is only 2 and she already knows that half of what it takes to pull off an outfit is the confidence you have when you are wearing it. Even so, let's not ever introduce her to fanny packs or biker shorts, okay? I'm just not convinced that she could rock that look as well as we did. :) But, if she were to wear them with a tie-dye tshirt with one of those shirt clips on the side, and wear her hair in a sweet side ponytail, she would have the coolest outfit to wear to Six Flags! Or at least that is what someone told me one time... :)

Karen said...

She couldn't be anything but beautiful no matter what. She looks adorable.