Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 6 year anniversary! The picture above pretty much sums up the past 6 years. These three little people have taken Dustin and I on an incredible journey and they have been the highlights of our lives so far. I knew the first time Dustin hugged me at the Black Hawks game, that I wanted to be with him. And I was going to make it happen, even if I had to "manipulate" him into it! LOL Seriously though, when Dustin hugged me, I was filled the the warmest most amazing feeling of peace, and I knew I wanted to feel that way forever. Thank you Dustin for giving me everything that I have ever needed and wanted! Thank you for our kids, and for being my Funshine!

4 comments:

Megan C. said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a special day as a family!

Lily said...

Thanks for loving my son and recognizing how special Dustin is. I think he needed you as much as you needed him.
It's nice to see a happy ending to a love story.

auntieerin said...

I guess without Dustin, none of the kids would exist. So I guess Happy Anniversary. I've had six years of a pain in the butt called Dustin and apparently Liz wants to keep you around so I guess you can stay. j/k You know I love you Dustin. You make Liz happy and that is all that matters to me. If only I could get you to respect my authority....

Karen said...

You 2 have a good relationship. It's nice to see, and 3 gorgeous and happy and confident kids. And your mother-in-law said really nice things about you. You've got it all Liz.