Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy 4th Birthday Gideon Aaron

       Happy 4th birthday Gideon Aaron!
Four years ago, I met the most beautiful baby that I had ever seen. Those gorgeous, huge, blue eyes looked at me for the first time and my heart completely melted, I knew that Gideon would always be my Giddy.
Gideon was the happiest baby. He hardly ever cried, and even when he did it was only for a minute or two. There was a moment, where Gideon gave a scare, but thankfully Gideon came out on top and thrived. He is a continual reminder to me of how much our Heavenly Father loves us and that angels really do exist. 
Giddy is the little sheriff in our family. He knows everybody's business! He is sweet and sensitive. And he gives the best hugs! I am so glad that as a family we have been blessed to spend every day for the last four years with him. 


2 comments:

Karen said...

Gideon is one of my FAVORITE grandchildren. Seriously, he is such a sweet, kind, sensitive and fun boy. He's not a baby anymore, he's a big kid.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.