Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

We started our valentine's day celebration a day early by going out as a family to dinner at Red Robin. Gideon got very sick right before our food arrived. He had a fever spike and I was really worried that he was going to have a seizure again, but thankfully he just threw up all over himself and me! But he seemed drastically better after that, so I was mostly okay with it. We lost all three kids halfway through the meal, I guess we have them way too trained to go to bed at 6. But everyone was well behaved, and Dustin and I didn't have to cook, so overall it was a win. Lol Dustin had Friday off of work, which was very exciting for the kids and I. Daddy got to take Elijah to the bus, and he got to go to Emme's dance class. Emme was so excited! She kept turning around and waving at him to make sure he was watching her. I received beautiful flowers from the best sister ever. Valentines and gifts came in the mail from my parents and the Coffman family (mail is super exciting in this house!) The kids gave me wonderful homemade cards properly addressed to Liz, not mom because that is my "real" name. Dustin surprised me with two beautiful gifts from he and the kids. I was less romantic as far as his gifts, but it is the thought that counts right!? I think he liked them. :) Overall, we had a great two day celebration! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

My favorite part- he just threw up so that was good. That was great. It is true, throwing up is much better than a seizure.

It sounds like a Valentine's Day!

auntieerin said...

Who doesn't like getting barfed on- especially on your birthday?!?! Poor Liz! Happy Birthday Fef! I love you!