Liz (aka Fef) and Dustin (aka Funshine) were married September 16th 2006. Over the years Elijah, Embry, Gideon, and most recently Evelyn have joined our family.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Polar Bear Sighting
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sorry I had to delete my comment. It started out nice, but then I fell asleep and it was a bunch of jibba jabba. Darn it narcolepsy! Anyway , I knew Emme would look awesome in that polar bear vest. She is such a pretty little girl! Good job on the braids too, Liz.
5 comments:
Sorry I had to delete my comment. It started out nice, but then I fell asleep and it was a bunch of jibba jabba. Darn it narcolepsy! Anyway , I knew Emme would look awesome in that polar bear vest. She is such a pretty little girl! Good job on the braids too, Liz.
Now you have Pooh bear AND a polar bear!
I "like" Andrew's comment
but that's an ice princess :)
That's the cutest polar bear I've ever seen.
Post a Comment