Monday, November 26, 2012

Gideon's Quilt

My Grandma Dexter is amazing. We have been blessed to have had 3 beautiful quilts made by her. I have one that she made me for my baptism, one she made for Dustin and I when we were married and one that she made for Elijah when he was born. Today in the mail Gideon received a quilt that she made for him. It is the most creative, unique and beautiful quilt that I have ever seen! I spread it out on the floor and put Gideon on it, and he laid there for about 10 minutes just petting it and staring at it. From the smile on his face, I think you can tell that he LOVES it! Gideon says thank you and sends a huge hug to his GG Janet! I love you Grandma Dexter! You are the best!



4 comments:

auntieerin said...

What a gorgeous quilt! I have never seen anything like it, and I love it. Obviously Gideon does too. Grandma Dexter seriously makes the best quilts. They are always unique and beautiful.

Karen said...

What a gorgeous quilt. It looks like pinwheels. I can see the bubbles in the pinwheels. So pretty.

jasonandjodie said...

That is a beautiful quilt! And it's the same pattern she used for Dexter's, but different colors. I'll have to post a picture of it too. How fun that our kids get to have these. Addie actually uses the one I got when I was baptized.

Emily said...

That is a beautiful quilt!