Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun New Things

Elijah, Emme and I went shopping at JcPenney this afternoon and we came home with some fun new things. Elijah got a big "pillow pal" Mickey Mouse, and Emme got a new winter hat. Elijah "loves his new big Mickey," and hasn't put him down since I told him in the store that he could get him. He insisted on carrying him through the store while we shopped, and he looked very cute waddling down the aisles (Mickey is almost as tall as he is!) Elijah was super excited to have a sleepover with Mickey in his bed tonight. I decided that Emme needed to model her hat for us once we got home. I think she did a great job. She looks so cute in her new hat that I couldn't decide what picture to post, so I put up all three.

3 comments:

Lily said...

She makes that hat look so cute! Love the pic of both of them.

auntieerin said...

These pictures of Emme are hilarious. She does the same hippo smile that Eli did at that age. Too cute.

Karen said...

Love that hat!!! And the two of them together are adorable!!