Friday, December 10, 2010

Elijah's First Snowman

Yesterday and last night we got our first good snowfall. Elijah, Dustin and myself were all so excited! Elijah and I were excited to build a snowman and Dustin was excited to drive the Jeep in the snow for the first time. Grown boys are silly! Last night Dustin had his fun and today Elijah and I had ours. This morning Elijah and I bundled up and braved the Green Bay wind to make a snowman. I think we did a pretty good job considering that I haven't built a snowman in probably 18 years! Elijah loves him, and I guess that is all that matters! He told me that he wanted to build a snowman as a present for Santa. What a goober!

3 comments:

auntieerin said...

What a great snowman! I know Santa is going to love it! Good job Fef- I'm glad you thought to make it away from the road. How many of our snowman were completely obliterated by the evil snow plow when we were little? It would be awesome if it snows while you are in Texas for Christmas. Eli would have a blast building another snowman with his cousins.

dancer said...

What a cute snowman and what a cute Eli : )

Karen said...

What a darling snowman, and a proud producer of said snowman.