Monday, September 15, 2008

Two Year Anniversary

It is hard to believe that two years ago today Dustin and I were starting out our new life together. It feels like I have always had Dustin in my life, I know that we were meant to be together. I feel incredibly blessed to have Dustin as my husband, I thank Heavenly Father for him every single day. Dustin is a true ray of sunshine. He literally brightens my life just by being in it. He makes me happier than I have ever been. Dustin is an incredible Dad to Eli and I am so glad that Eli will grow up with him as a role model.

4 comments:

Lily said...

Such a beautiful thing to say and we feel the same way about you Liz.
We're so lucky to have you be in Dustin's life and you're such a great Mom!

Megan C. said...

Happy Anniversary, Dusty and Liz!

D-n-A said...

I think I'm going to be sick.....yup. :) haha

Happy 2 years!!!

The Hunzikers said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!