Saturday, April 12, 2008

4 Days of Bachelorhood!

Liz and Eli have abandoned me!!!  While Liz and Eli visit "the fam" in Chicago, I'm left all alone...sniff, sniff....
It's so sad how quickly I forgot how to take care of myself!!  LOL  Lucky for me Liz made some casseroles for me to eat while she's gone, and she even bought me some Dr. Pepper to help ease the pain.  If Donny could ever figure out where he packed his XBOX wires, we could play some Halo2......I'm still waiting DONNY!!!!!!!
Just for fun--here's a picture from Thanksgiving of me and Dallin giving Andrew a Good Morning Wedgie!!!

2 comments:

Cammi said...

What a great picture!! :)

Megan C. said...

I remember when that picture was taken!

So are your days of bachelorhood over now?? Liz - are you going to post pictures from your trip??